Want to square a two digit no. mentally ??
Here is the trick….
- Choose your no.
- Add the units digit to the original no.
Thus 37 + 7 = 44
- Multiply the sum by the tens digit of the original no.
Thus 44 * 3 = 132
- Then take the square of the ones digit of the original no.
Thus 7 * 7 = 49
- Add the tens digit of the square to the product you got earlier and then concatenate the ones digit to the sum.
Thus 132 + 4 = 136. After concatenating the ones digit : –
- Thus then you will get your square.
thus square of 37 is 1369.Enjoy your squaring now. 🙂